Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lost (Journal for class)

*****The assignment is to wright about a time when you felt lost. Any time

Lost is something I have felt, and or have been all my life. My six sinces were defined at a young age as acutely queer. By six sinces I mean see, smell, tast, feel, hear, and think. I have always been an old soul with new age ideals and my own unique flare. This made it even hard for my hippie drug addict parents to accept me. I was too mature for my peers and too childish for the adults. No one would give me the time of day and there was never enough time in the day to explain to people who I am. I am even lost in my own thoughts now trying to tell you how lost I am. . .

1 comment:

Kamule said...

I hope as your friend i didn't make you feel lost too.

Cat. I am a kitty cat! ♫

You just sang "and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance"♫♪ Now that we have the formality of me making a random joke ...