Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sweet sleep how I yearn for the

I am transfixed by my never shutting third eye mind. Oh how it taunts me when I yearn for the peace of sleep. It looks onward ever fixating on things too complex for me to just brush off, thus forced to work out the problem to earn my prized peace and rest where my mind will continue to wonder as it does. Such a mischievous and masochistic thing it is. The pain brought on by not only the lack of sleep but the imagery and unsolvable problems it stumbles upon in the dark crevasse of its dark demented domain. Complex and dense with trap doors and stairways to nowhere. I don't dare wonder my mind with out a plan for fear of never returning. The best I can do is let my mind work itself out and hope I am allowed rest before the sun rises.

No comments:

Cat. I am a kitty cat! ♫

You just sang "and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance"♫♪ Now that we have the formality of me making a random joke ...