Friday, February 13, 2015

Oh the stupidity of me....

So, my prior pathetic post regarding pleading for comments and whatnot was how do I say this? A bit rushed, for I had not respectfully checked my settings before posting. It was like raw dogging a random. For those of you who do not know what that means that's fucking random person without a condom, it's really stupid. After further review as of a minute ago, I fixed my issue of not having and/or allowing people to comments that were not avid readers and/or followers of my blog. I feel like I use 'and or' too much, but fuck it. So there could've been millions, well not millions but tens of comments that I could've gotten, but didn't because of my flaw. I apologize, sorry. Thank you for your time sorry for being stupid feel free to comment now, and if it doesn't work now the universe hates me or you or both. Thanks Obama.

No comments:

Cat. I am a kitty cat! ♫

You just sang "and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance"♫♪ Now that we have the formality of me making a random joke ...