Friday, May 3, 2019

S A D

My mind is a murky blend of distortion.
I can’t help but feel everything and everything is excruciating.
Nothing makes since and I am scared out of my mind of my mind.
My tears flow like stinking poison down my hot distorted face.
I run until I can’t breathe. Yet, I can’t escape myself. The monster and hero are one and the same.
Is this Fight Club? Do I have to shoot myself to get to the happy ending and kill that voice in my head?
Where did Marten go? He has always protected me from the others and now he is gone and I am left to fight alone.
Good, bad, day, night as soon as the light fades I can’t tell you the difference between any of it.
As the transformation hits the horror rips free of its chains and the heroin is left naked and afraid.
I am SAD so very SAD.

No comments:

Cat. I am a kitty cat! ♫

You just sang "and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance"♫♪ Now that we have the formality of me making a random joke ...