Sunday, August 26, 2018

Too hot!

Because sometimes it's good to stand and stare into your fridge like an empty, bottomless, pit of entertainment. Eating cherry tomatoes and itching your foot on the floor. Whilst thinking random thoughts that are often dirty but sometimes not. Your high as fuck, but you still feel low. You reach your foot back to close the fridge but instead kick your cat in her side. She reacts dramatically by lying down as if being deflated. I know she's not hurt, but she is as dramatic as her mother. So she's going to play it up. Instead of caring on my day of nothingness, upstairs, I now sit on the floor intrigued by my cat. I think to myself what is cat? Deep question for someone as high as myself. And in that very moment my cat looks deeply inside of me as if asking herself 'what is human'? We share this moment, her and I,  just asking ourselves what is? Eventually we both came to the conclusion that we are getting a little too gay and went our own separate ways. Today's a hot day! It's too hot to be dressed, too hot to move, too hot to breathe. My air conditioner is not and it seems like my fridge is only working subpar. Why am I writing this you ask? Because it's too hot to do anything else.

No comments:

Cat. I am a kitty cat! ♫

You just sang "and I dance, dance, dance, and I dance, dance, dance"♫♪ Now that we have the formality of me making a random joke ...